The Kemet 24 has a rigid welded tubular section steel frame, which supports the gearbox, drive motor and worktable. It houses an integral abrasive compound feed and waste tank positioned behind lift-off access panels.
- Can lap parts up to 248mm dia (3 ring) or 209mm dia (4 ring)
- Produces optically flat surfaces with high precision finish
- Reduces lapping costs – fully controllable Kemet Electronic Dispensing System accurately meters diamond abrasive onto the lapping plate
- Built in abrasive system for conditioning Kemet Plates
- A high quality and versatile floor standing lapping and polishing machine
- Electrical System complies with EN 60 204
A high quality and versatile floor standing and lapping machine which produces optically flat surfaces with high precision finish.