Pollard Precision Engineering Ltd is a privately owned family business of 14, 500 sq. foot, located very close to Junction 9 of the M5 at Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, UK.
First established in 1970 we have been supporting customers since then in various industries including, the Mining and Oil, Electronics, Aerospace, Medical and Measurement industries.
- Highly skilled employees on a variety of CNC lathes / machining centres complemented by a wide range of manual machines
- Supporting investment in people and have run an apprenticeship scheme in conjunction with Gloucester College since 1979
- Specialising in the manufacture of small to medium batches of high precision components, research and development parts and assemblies
- Familiar with a wide range of materials including inconels, monel, duplex, titanium, berylium copper, toughmet, colsibro, all grades of stainless steel, brasses and aluminium
- Able to provide a turn key solution benefiting from a support structure to manage a variety of processes including honing, slurry deburring, NDT, shotpeening, welding, spark / wire eroding, heat treatments and a variety of hard-facing and coatings.